VICTORY VAULT - a structured journey to goal mastery $149 Returns in July
VICTORY VAULT - a structured journey of accountability, personal awareness and growth with intention and the cultivation of winning behaviors to succeed in any area of your life.
You asked for this program, and here it is. Ideal for all of us, from a struggling teenager to the entrepreneur.
Give me ONE week to start this year off like no other
- We love to write goals, but a goal without a strategy is simply a desire
- We want to create new behaviors, but inconsistent wins are just off-chance occurrences
- To do better, we have to BE better
- Our daily wins and our daily fails compound very quickly.
- Constantly missing goals and not being the person we know we can erode what we believe is possible for ourselves.
Do you need to have a "goal" for this program - NO - it is about having absolute clarity about what we need to do and who we need to be to succeed in this thing called LIFE
Have you written out your goals and then pretended that they weren't important when you didn't reach them?
Have you missed the mark and dropped the ball using every excuse to justify your poor results?
Do you hear yourself telling stories about why you are moving away from your dreams instead of racing towards them?
This is a program that I have wanted to do for a while. This program does not have to be about body composition, it can be used for any area of your life where you want to do better.
A one week program with 4 live (and recorded) coaching calls.
There will be assigned homework.
By the completion of the week, we will have created a clear, structured plan to provide you with a simple, livable agreement to move you rapidly toward your goal.
This will be an agreement made to yourself and to me. I will save plan and we can revisit it when the program is repeated or with optional private/group coaching.
- If we want change we have to change
- We cannot expect results greater than our beliefs
- We cannot be better than our thoughts
FRIDAY 6 pm pst
- Introduction – the intention of the program
- Structuring your Goal
- Heaven vs Hell scenario
- Setting Standards & Principles
- What will you give you
- Yes = No
- Building Self Efficacy for success
SATURDAY 8 am pst
- Making Stress work for you
- 3 Way to live
- Doing Hard Things
- The Buy In
- Obstacles are your answer
- Being right, right now
- Collapsing the “story”
SUNDAY 8 am pst
- Self Control vs Self Discipline
- Your One Thing
- Tiny Habits
- Your Non Negotiable
- Being an Amateur vs a Professional
- Who benefits from your success?
Monday – Friday
Daily homework (less than 15 minutes)
SATURDAY 8 am pst
- Creating our one page Agreement
This is a program for those who are sick and tired of running in circles, watching other succeed while sacrificing their own joy.
This program is for those who have life targets and yet life always seems to get in the way.
This program sounds intense, it is not. It is about bringing awareness and intention to the details in your life. Sometimes things just get messy and off track, in this program we build rules to live by and clarity where it did not previously exist.
I coach body composition, but this program is for any and every goal type.
Success is a forever thing, not a summer thing or a 6 week challenge thing. That can seem daunting when we impose it on ourselves and yet we may take a job we dont like and commit decades to it. Now it is time to commit to yourself, this will bring you relief and joy.
Success happens in the dark, it happens in our minds, in our daily behaviors, in the actions no one else sees.
Success also creeps up on us, suddenly what we thought was hard is easy, what became easy then becomes effortless, it becomes part of you, it becomes who you are.
Having a simple plan with exact simple steps to follow daily removes the anxiety that plagues the best of us.