C TIGHT28 (March 12 - April 8) $329
I wrote this program because ..
- I am constantly seeing people's weight loss stall because of food sensitivities.
- I am constantly seeing people sabotage their weight loss.
- I am constantly hearing about bloating, low energy, poor motivation etc
This program is about becoming UNSTUCK!
This program follows the 21 Signature Weight Loss Program and allows me to continue with topics that (because I only had 21 days!) I wasn't able to cover.
TIGHT28 also brings in the role of exercise. The 21 day program is 100% nutrition and information, now we continue on to introduce the power of "activity" (not just exercise)
Topics to be covered
- Food sensitivities, allergies and malabsorption issues – how they sabotage your body composition
- Fat breakdown (if you are new to me – this is life changing)
- Why the increase in food intolerances & the gold standard in testing
- Gluten, is it all hype (NO and its scarier than you think!)
- Exercise, the basics and mindset
- Sugar, dopamine, cravigs and “new” sugars
- Training, muscle, sets, reps, rest, supplements
- Soy & GMO – the scary tale of both (follow the $$)
- Hunger & Leptin resistance (food addiction, out of control appetite – the kissing cousin to insulin)
- Alcohol & sleep
- Dairy (hint, its not bad news 😊) & a posture clinic (if I have time)
- Set Points & Plateaus (if time allows)
I ran this program for the first time earlier this year and I was blown away by the results. Even in the first week I had members losing more weight than they did in my 5 Day Shred!
There will also be an exercise component. Because I love to coach, this time, I am going to teach how to train correctly with weights. Even the pros will learn something here. I will explain how to train every body part, how to combine and sequence workouts to build muscle whilst burning calories.
There will be non-gym workouts, workouts for beginners/intermediates and you can follow my gym workouts
This is the perfect progression program for those who do the 21 Day Signature program the month prior and it is an excellent run-up for those who are going to continue to the Mastering Midlife Program - which is nutritionally more relaxed, fun, and varied.