D. 21 DAY SIGNATURE GROUP COACHING PROGRAM (May 2 - May 23)
My Signature coaching option, now available in a group format
May 2 - May 23 - SPACE IS LIMITED.
For those who want to take ultimate control of their body composition.
This is as close to one on one coaching as you can be in a group format.
You have access to me at all times!
10 zoom calls, customized meal plans, daily contact.
The Weight Loss Approach for this Group Coaching will be
... Daily (16 hours) Intermittent Fastings (one day off optional)
... High Protein (not suitable for vegans)
... Moderate Fat
... Low Carb
If you would like to follow a different protocol, please select the 21 Day Signature ONE ON ONE Coaching Program
THE COACHING (Zoom every Wedneday pm & Saturday & Sundays Mornings)
Each Zoom call will be 30 minutes of education and 30 minutes of group coaching/meal plan.
- Zoom 1 - Blood Glucose & Why it matters to Weight Loss
- Zoom 2 - Know your Macros (Protein, Carbs & Fat) how much of each and why
- Zoom 3 - Fat Breakdown - How you lose weight and why you haven't in the past
- Zoom 4 - Diabetes - Understanding this avoidable disease
- Zoom 5 - Which Diet & Why
- Zoom 6 - Working Out & Nutrition, what to eat, when & why
- Zoom 7 - Building Meals together, I will show you exactly how I build my meal plans for weight loss
- PLUS 3 weekly Sunday Zoom calls to make sure you have a solid plan for the week ahead.
All zoom calls will be recorded and available for download
21 Days to Master Weight Loss!
Group coaching is not suitable for vegans. Vegan clients, please consider one on one coaching
If you have worked with me before you are certainly welcome to repeat the 21-day program in this group setting. You might be familiar with some of the content, but a refresher never hurt :)
If you leave or don't participate in the program, you will not be credited sessions for a later date
If you want additional/private coaching you can purchase additional sessions to compliment the program.
The meal plans are only delivered via the app (no pdf versions) although you can screen print from the app if you would like a paper copy.